About The Tutoring Center
The Tutoring Center at Wooster School offers a variety of tutoring services in a comfortable academic environment where students may come to receive extra help and support in their classes. Students are guided to think logically and work out problems, improving their understanding of the material.
Many expert tutors are available in all subject areas, including highly specialized tutoring.
All tutoring sessions will be held at Wooster School.
- Highly trained teachers
After School Sessions Include:
- 50 minute instructional session
- 5 minute parent consult
- $85/session for Wooster students
- $100/session for non-Wooster students
Daytime Sessions Include:
- 45 minute instructional session
- $75/session for Wooster students only
For more information, please contact John Manganiello at John.Manganiello@woosterschool.org or 203-730-6725.