Because of how we’ve taken on our challenges, we’ve already become stronger as a school, and if we work hard as a community to keep each other safer, we can stay together on campus for as long as possible.
Join Us for Our In-Person, Socially Distanced, Open House - Saturday, October 24
Those Interested In Grades 9 - 11 at 8:30 am
Those Interested In Grades 4 - 8 at 12:00 pm
2020 Schedule of Events
Monday, October 26 through Friday, October 30
Join us in our school wide Spirit Week festivities!
Monday, October 26 - Jersey Day (Middle School)
Students can wear the jersey, or any memorabilia of any sports team, college, or club. This will be for the Middle School Cohort as the Upper School Cohort has a Distance Learning Day.
Tuesday, October 27 - Color Day
- 12th: Black
- 11th: Blue
- 10th: Yellow
- 9th: Red
- 8th: Orange
- 7th: Purple
- 6th: Green
- 5th: Pink
- 4th: Maroon
- Faculty and Staff: Gray
Wednesday, October 28 - Decades Day
Students can wear clothes that were popular from decades of the past, or dress up as a specific person from a past decade.
Thursday, October 29 - Halloween Costume Day
Students can wear their Halloween costumes to school. Guidelines for Halloween costumes are as follows:
- All students should be able to wear their costumes in front of the smallest, innocent and most naive members of our community without concern that they are causing anxiety, fear, or uncertainty of our community values.
- No facsimile weapons including swords, sabers, guns, etc.
- No costumes that demean race, religion, political affiliation, handicap condition, or gender
- No revealing costumes, i.e. no bare midriff
- No Halloween masks (COVID-19 face masks are still required)
Friday, October 30 - Jersey Day (Upper School)
Students can wear the jersey, or any memorabilia of any sports team, college, or club. This will be for the Upper School Cohort as the Middle School Cohort has a Distance Learning Day.