Come explore how a Wooster education can be a reality for your family. To recognize the unique context in which we're all living, we have streamlined our application process:
- APPLY NOW
WAIVED all application fees through Friday, August 31
- Reduced required documents:
- Single Common Report/Recommendation
- Augmented our Variable Tuition funds and accelerated our process
We invite you to visit campus virtually so you get to know us better and to learn more!
We invite you to visit our campus virtually so you get to know us better. Our intention is to provide you ways to hear how the Wooster community thrives with academic curiosity and student agency! Register today!
Upcoming Virtual Admission Events
- Wednesday, August 5 at 6:00 pm: Hear from key administrators and teachers on our program and what it looks like from their perspective. We’ll discuss our practice around: teaching and learning; the social and emotional experience; our afternoon activities program; athletics; and the arts.
Much of Wooster School’s success depends upon the hard work and dedication of the entire community. Opportunities are available in areas of interest and all contributions are valued. The collective commitment to our community makes Wooster a special school.
For questions about these opportunities, please reach out to the Parents’ Association President, Rebecca Carreras, firstname.lastname@example.org or Director of Giving and Community Relations, Avery Costigan, email@example.com.
- Events Committee
- Athletic Spirit Committee
- Arts Committee
- Gala Committee
- Community Support
- Divisional Assistance
- Nominating Committee